OMG,,,,, Could this really be true??? R.I.P.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XBoxMax

Reaction score
With all that's being said this could really be true.:bang head::confused2::ummm:

Attachments

• USA.jpg
    USA.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 93
Get we please get a new forum where people can post chain letters and photoshopped images to bitch about obama?

It's getting on Winter, what else are we supposed to fill our time with?

This country will rise from the dead.
ulOIL.jpg

Yup. All too true - suicide by overdose of STUPIDITY. It'll be a slow, agonizing death by taxation.

This country has lived through a civil war. I think we'll survive another idiot president, just another in the long line of idiots that have run this country, imo.

The problem is all these pointless political bitching threads are crowing out the important things, like pictures of chicks on bikes(which thankfully is still near the top) and videos of drag strips.

Would you rather watch the Tits'N'Racing channel, or CNN?

I think we hit a good average of T&A. If you all would give me more help posting in the Girls on Bikes Thread, it could go Ballistic.

As far as this thread, I HOPE NOT but with all the Lies and Peripheral Crap that's being put out I'm not 100% confident in what form our country will be resurrected from the Dead. I like Truth, not Cover Ups using good people to muddy the water, especially when it involves Military Officers, it's unacceptable to me. I don't care how many Extra Marital Affairs they've had... We ALL wish at some point in life we could. God help Marena Bacarrin or Summer Glau if they come to my door Scantilly Clad.:rofl_200::clapping:

Think about this, why there is such an outcry over Petraeus' affair when the stupid voters in this country elected Clinton in the midst of sex scandals, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE !

Latest posts

Back