On Board Storage?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RVAVMAX

Reaction score
Is there a storage compartment on the VMAX other than where the tool kit goes? It seems the passenger seat wants to lift up and could possibly have a storage area but I cannot figure out how to remove it (If there is storage under there).

There's a little bit there. Just remove two bolts near gas cap holding rear seat one. Just be careful of the wiring back there.

Looks like I'll be looking for a tank bag! Kinda sucks it's too pretty to cover up... On second thought I think I'll have to get a back pack, no tank bag for me. Thanks again for answering one of my many questions so quickly.

Graham

Graham, you can get a small tool pouch for the front forks. THat holds my gloves and rain pants.

LoL...how much to you eat!? lol

I use a small backpack and bungee it to my sissy bar

I'm not a big guy but Momma (The wife) feeds me well. lol, She found me a backpack sorta thing that will work until I find a cooler alternative. Thanks for all of your help!

I found a small backpack that fits the backrest/luggage rack. Has several external zippered pockets to separate items. Works great. For a little more storage, I use a tail pack/bag in front of the backrest. Then I add fabric saddlebags for trips. Am working on a way to use Givi luggage on a Max. Have to develop some mounts. The company (Five Star) that used to make V-Max Givi mounts no longer makes them.

I've got a net that goes over the back seat every day and a Joe Rocket Manta XL tank bag that goes on for trips.
ConesvilleSpring08109.jpg

ConesvilleSpring08004.jpg

I have a small fork bag and a barrel bag in front of the sissybar. Got the barrel bag on ebay pretty cheap, less than $30 if I remember correctly, it's got lots of pockets and storage, works well. :eusa_dance:

dan

Just make your last item be---"And, more than anything else, I wish you wouldn't be pissed, honey!!"
Be sure to add the "honey," it won't work without it. :rofl_200:

dan

Lol, well I'm sure when I get the suspension mods priced out and probably some cosmetic stuff the end amount is going to be a whole lot.. oney or no honey, I'm dead meat!:biglaugh:

I can carry a 24 Pack of Budlight on my tank faux:clapping: I dont think I need anymore than 24 beers and plus I am not the one that makes the beer runs at a hangout.

I will try 2 24 packs this weekend,:ummm: stay tuned as Yankee heads back to the strore... :rofl_200:

The best thing about hauling it on your tank is if anyone pisses you off you can throw full beer cans at there car.:rofl_200:
Also if you are being chased by the police..... Ummmm Hmmmm Coprunner)
You can toss beer over your shoulder to distract the police.

I can carry a 24 Pack of Budlight on my tank faux:clapping: I dont think I need anymore than 24 beers and plus I am not the one that makes the beer runs at a hangout.

I will try 2 24 packs this weekend,:ummm: stay tuned as Yankee heads back to the strore... :rofl_200:

The best thing about hauling it on your tank is if anyone pisses you off you can throw full beer cans at there car.:rofl_200:
Also if you are being chased by the police..... Ummmm Hmmmm Coprunner)
You can toss beer over your shoulder to distract the police.
:rofl_200: You're a crazy piece of work dude. Between the Sidney Moon avatar and your attitude, Ya just gotta love it:clapping:

Back