On Line Border Watch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
When the weather gets bad and there's nothing to do, you can help watch the southern border, day or night, if you want. I just started watching again, off and on. Haven't seen anything recently but I have seen a bunch in the past, dope runners, human traffickers. It's a zoo down there. Mexico is now a 3rd world toliet. I've been band from going there for two yrs now. No prob with me. When I went to Ft. Bliss a couple times in the 80's, I'd go across the border to visit the big market they had there. I wouldn't last 5 minutes there, now.

When I get on this site, they say I'm a virtual deputy. I put on my kid's plastic badge and grab my 9 mil.:gun shoot: :biglaugh:

http://www.blueservo.net/

sweet! looks like a great time killer and maybe even a way to do some good ;]

Huh, that's pretty cool. Had never heard of it. If you have a powerful computer you could open 18 browser windows and arrange them so your computer screen looks like a security monitor! Then sit at your desk and tell everyone you're an official "Virtual Texas Deputy" and you've been assigned to watch the border cams as part of a special long distance law enforcement campaign. Should get a rise out of people.

There used to be some long-ass special query you could put in google that would return thousands of "unlocked" web and security cameras where the camera has an "online check" function but they never bothered to "hide" it or otherwise protect who can view it. There were live cameras all over the world and in about any location imaginable. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/81/42/ here. Some of them even have online controls to pan and zoom the camera.

Happened to watch a little this eve while watching the game. On camera 17, I had 5 vehicles go by. I made out a window van and a SUV. In this area, it's a drug avenue. Funny seeing a window van in a desert area, rough terrain. On vacation, I'm sure. The SUV ran right past a cow lying on the ground. The cow didn't budge. It's still there. I started watching about two months ago (again) and seen nothing till now. 5 vehicles is quite a bit of traffic within an hr in the midst of nowhere. Maybe they're moving a bunch at once, dope or people.

If you had access to a RPG launcher along with the camera...now THAT would be a hoot...

Latest posts

Back