once in a life time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Dunn tire park had open racing last night. Only three bikes came. Me, a zx14, and a gsxr 600 r. Raced the zx14 6 times. won 5 of them. only lost the one because of my mistake. I've heard of eating humble pie, but this guy had a whole bakery full. Every time we went I was waiting for him to blow by, but he never did.:ummm: I got a lot of atta boys.:punk:

Sadly it was raining here when I got home last night so I didn't go to watch Tim make those runs.
I really would have liked to but I really, really hate riding in the Rain.

Dunn tire park had open racing last night. Only three bikes came. Me, a zx14, and a gsxr 600 r. Raced the zx14 6 times. won 5 of them. only lost the one because of my mistake. I've heard of eating humble pie, but this guy had a whole bakery full. Every time we went I was waiting for him to blow by, but he never did.:ummm: I got a lot of atta boys.:punk:Here's another at-a-boy. Great job. That's good to hear.
Steve-o

Nice ! There is only one ZX 14 that comes to race with us but I cant seem to beat his 5.40 ets its like racing bymyself .
Thats the beauty of an 1/8 mile track. In the 1/4 he would have been long gone. The shorter track gives them very little room for error.

Thats the beauty of an 1/8 mile track. In the 1/4 he would have been long gone. The shorter track gives them very little room for error.
Lee Prichard is the guy that runs with us on his 14 but he can ride runs 1.35 60 ft times & 5.40 s in the eith and 8.40's in the quarter. I cant touch him but I have beat a lot of other sport bikes in the 1/8

Sounds like the guy up here needs some lessons from Lee Prichard. Those are very impressive numbers.

Back