Online Maintenance Tracking

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Reaction score
I found the following site. For me it's a good site for keeping my maintenance records. I know that there are many ways to do this - a paper and pencil, Phone apps, etc, but for me I like the fact that I can't lose this and I can access it from anywhere. Take a look for yourself: http://www.cyclebot.org

Looking for an easy way to keep track of the maintenance you perform to your motorcycle? Don’t turn to a paper log book when Cycle Bot will track all the maintenance that you do on your bike, and remind you of upcoming maintenance, all for free! When you signup for a free account at Cycle Bot you’ll be able to track any of our predefined service items (think oil change), or you can create your own custom items.
also:

You’ll always be able to track your motorcycle’s maintenance for free here at Cycle Bot. You won’t have to pay any money in order to record maintenance, receive alerts, view or download your service history, or a host of over features. You see, the guys at Cycle Bot are gear heads too. We know that keeping track of the service you do on your bike can be a hassle, and knew there had to be a better way…

Looked at it briefly and surmised that if you sign up this chick comes over and works on your bike for you. Maybe I missed the point...

motorcycle-maintenance.jpg

Latest posts

Back