Only the French!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that you took your eyes off the girl to spot that max :icon_rolleyes:
If you didn't say 2.49, i would have missed it.

WTF !!!! The kick stand is on the wrong side! Even though my kick stand was standing straight up, I did notice the Max leaning the wrong way. I knew they rode on the wrong side of the road over there but the kick stands are different too? :ummm:

wow I never noticed that! I guess the girl did have some of my attention still..

Having said that, I don't believe the side stand would be on the other side, but I guess it makes sense to have the bike lean toward the kerb?

WTF !!!! The kick stand is on the wrong side! Even though my kick stand was standing straight up, I did notice the Max leaning the wrong way. I knew they rode on the wrong side of the road over there but the kick stands are different too? :ummm:

Don't think so, pretty sure the images you're looking at are "mirrored" ie. the writing on number plates, shops etc etc is reversed.

Back