Ont Annual Spring Icebreaker Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 wheel

Reaction score
2019 Annual Spring Icebreaker Ride
May 25 weekend
This ride was originally posted in
Organized Rides and Events
I did not scroll down far enough to see the Vmoa Ontario chapter section. So have a look and send me a email, text or call of you have any questions or plan on attending. I may post the eventful in this section in the near future.
Larry 519 718 0952
[email protected]

Update to Spring Ice Breaker Ride
Just an update on the ride .
Just so you know, I have not been rained out of an Icebreaker Ride and don't plan on it!!! We have had a 2 hr delay to the start of the ride and a shortened damp ending to the ride. That being said, looking at the forecast right now, it's calling for 30 % rain in the morning 70% rain in the later afternoon. We know that will change for the better as of now.I would like to ask for confirmation, yes or no, on those who are willing to chance it. We will be here and don't have a rain date in mind, it may not be until the fall. I will update the ride by noon on Friday.
As far as the ride, I've changed the breakfast place. We will be departing Tim Horton's Delhi at 8ish. Breakfast will be in Port Rowan, 30 mins southwest of Delhi, on Long Point Inner Bay. We will be heading to the Country Fork Restaurant for breakfast. It's a church that has been converted into a restaurant, located beside the LCBO, on the left on the way in to town. I have heard they have great meals, A+ on the bacon.
After a leisurely ride along Lakeshore Rd to Port Stanley and a twisty scenic route back to Delhi for our bbq and campfire gathering.
Let me know at the latest Saturday morning by 7am if you have told me that you are attending and are not coming, so we are not waiting for you. We don't mine doing the ride for those who arrive Friday or want to chance the weather. If we do have a downpour, we could hop in the vehicles and do a wine tour of one the local wineries, then come back and do the barbecue and campfire when the rain subsides. It's up to those who want to attend, it's your ride !!
Larry and Christine cell, 519 718 0952

Latest posts

Back