• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OOPs!.. I spilled my beautiful Max!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdyno

Reaction score
I have (had) a nearly perfect example 2005 until I lowsided it in December. Only minor damages to the tune of 2100$. Hagerty paid promptly on my zero-deductible and now I'm having difficulty locating some of the parts I need for this one. In particular, the original right side crash bar with the "V" emblem on the end... And the 2-1/2" Kerker canister for the full system (natural aluminum color). I'm looking for excellent examples of these parts. The other parts-(master cylinder, scoop, turn signals, etc.) I think I can still get through Partzilla. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA.

muffler canister and baffle (600 x 450).jpg right engine protector (600 x 450).jpg

Last edited:
I MIGHT have a new old stock crash bar and the V was simply a sticker on the end (I might have that too). OR, I can restore yours and add on folding pegs that match the rear to give you a nice place to put your feet for a position change when cruising. I also have new cans available though they cost more then they should lol. I may have nice parts for the other stuff you need as well. Best to email me at [email protected]

Thanks Sean, I added a couple images above. I will email you about canister and crashbar. There is also this which I think I can still get from partzilla for around $175 but not positive.right scoop (600 x 450).jpg

I think you're a bit off on your price for scoops. About $100 short. I MIGHT have a pretty decent OEM RH scoop as well. I got your email and will send a second reply.

If sean doesn't have the blinkers I have the rear ones off my 97 that must have just bought cause they were in to good of shape to be orig but if he doesn't have them i'll send you pics and c if u want them

This an old ad but looks like you could shorten that exhaust can an inch, redrill and smooth the rash on end cap and rotate it to inside of can.

Latest posts

Back