Open season on drones...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully harassing hunters is illegal in Pennsylvania, however if I ever see one of those things hovering around an area I hunt in, it is going to get filled full of goose shot.

I can already see the abuse of this drone bull. Spooking wildlife to screw up hunters is common by the PETA crowd(people eating tasty animals). Shoot them down gents. But wear a full face covering. They might already have your picture downloaded. The right to hunt and fish is the next major infringement of rights. If the libs. have their way, you'll be hunting with stones and spears anyway. There are a lot of righteous causes out there to fight for. Protect kids and the elderly from abuse, feed the hungry ect.

I can already see the abuse of this drone bull. Spooking wildlife to screw up hunters is common by the PETA crowd(people eating tasty animals). Shoot them down gents. But wear a full face covering. They might already have your picture downloaded. The right to hunt and fish is the next major infringement of rights. If the libs. have their way, you'll be hunting with stones and spears anyway. There are a lot of righteous causes out there to fight for. Protect kids and the elderly from abuse, feed the hungry ect.
+100 I think Buzz birds would be a great target Don't need hunting linces.

Some of the comments wee pretty funny. Most all said they would shoot them out of the sky :th_biggun::flamethrower::gun shoot:

Some of the comments wee pretty funny. Most all said they would shoot them out of the sky
:th_biggun::flamethrower::gun shoot:

NEWS FLASH -
The government has declared drones to be an endangered, therefore a protected , species.
Persons convicted of injuring or killing drones will be subject to criminal prosecution.
B. Obama

NEWS FLASH -
The government has declared drones to be an endangered, therefore a protected , species.
Persons convicted of injuring or killing drones will be subject to criminal prosecution.
B. Obama

Completely ridiculous... Must mean it is actually on the horizon!

I'm not in the country at the moment but I imagine there are quite a few people on their soap boxes after the gunman at LAX. The liberal media will do anything to put guns in the spotlight since such things are inherently evil...:rofl_200:

I just hope the drastic measures that have been put in place over the past 20 years in Australia never get any sort of traction in the US. I have had countless discussions with Australian military members and civilians over the weapon/gun laws unfairly imposed on the population here vs the freedom we have in the US. While I have been here I have had a small pocket knife in my pocket with exposed clip for easy access, I have been told countless times by the people I am working with that it is highly illegal to have such a thing in the country. It is considered a deadly concealed weapon, period regardless of its practical applications. Personally I think it is a bullshit law and a 3" blade can be viewed as nothing more than utility and have continued to carry it. Worst case scenario I think after they see I am from Florida I would get off with a warning and have to turn it over. We are on slippery slope right now in the US, with any luck the current liberal political stronghold will collapse on itself next election after their abysmal performance allowing traction to be gained and actions against our civil liberties halted.

Well enough of my slightly off topic rant, need to get some shut eye anyway.

Back