Ordered this for the shop today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
We needed an upgrade to our clock at the shop so I figured what would be better than to make time fly! VMAX FASSSST! Now time will seem to litterally zoom by with VBOOST:rofl_200::eusa_dance::rofl_200:

http://www.amazon.com/YAMAHA-VMAX-MOTORCYCLE-WALL-CLOCK-NEW/dp/B00FTPINVE

I hope that there is some quality tro it though....:confused2:

Maybe Ninjaneer can add it to his coffee cup collection :ummm:

Seems like a good work clock, redline on caffeine until lunch then be fairly unproductive until the end of the day. :punk:

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Seems like a good work clock, redline on caffeine until lunch then be fairly unproductive until the end of the day. :punk:

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

We redline on caffeine until noon then roll the rest of the day away playing with our bikes. Its a hard knock life at the Chop Shop :punk::punk:

Usually by 430 everyone is relaxing a little and drinking a brew. Maybe I need a beer oclock clock too:confused2::confused2:

http://www.cafepress.com/+its_beer_...gn=sem-cpc-product-ads&utm_content=search-pla

Nice I am sure the workers will like it since it is probably fast like a max. I am sure they will get off 2 hours early now:rofl_200:

:rofl_200:YEAH! I showed it to them when I ordered it and they said the same thing!!! :punk:

On A second note I hope your workers are older. I don't think younger people know how to read any thing but digital

I have a younger guy here working his ass off but everyone else are so old we have internal clocks that tell us

WAKE UP! its 4am ya gotta pee:bang head::bang head:
WAKE UP! its 630am ya gotta work:bang head::bang head:
WAKE UP! its noon ya gotta eat:ummm::ummm:
WAKE UP! its 430 beer time...:punk::clapping::clapping:

i have a younger guy here working his ass off but everyone else are so old we have internal clocks that tell us

wake up! Its 4am ya gotta pee:bang head::bang head:
Wake up! Its 630am ya gotta work:bang head::bang head:
Wake up! Its noon ya gotta eat:ummm::ummm:
Wake up! Its 430 beer time...:punk::clapping::clapping:

lmao !

Back