Original speedo/dial

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gingerkaren1

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone tell me if this is an original speedo? I don't think so. Trying to put him back to as original as possible.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220123_135209.jpg
    20220123_135209.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 35
Hmmm, haven't seen one exactly like that, but the brand is OEM, and my USA spec bikes all carry both Imperial MPH and metric KPH numerals, just not in that font or layout.

Yeah, I wouldn't sweat it. Is the Republic of Ireland metric for distances and speed limit signs? What about 'the Six?' I'm assuming that's where you live as your location is Northern Ireland. I decided to look it up, and apparently since 2005, the Republic has gone metric for road signs. An online search says the UK has MPH. Speed limits – UK Metric Association (ukma.org.uk)

Last edited:
Not sweating it really, just would like an original if this one isn't. I'd prefer Imperial MPH as we're UK here 'up north'. Be handy though when we go 'Down South' to the Republic. You have to be careful with the MPH/KPH difference's and breaking the speed limits lol

Back