• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original Vmax Owner's Tees

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted them regarding the delay in filling my order and received the following reply :

"Vaun Anderson (Viralstyle Support)

Mar 25, 2021, 9:32 AM EDT

Thank you for the message. At this time we do not have a estimated ship date due to product shortage. If you prefer to cancel we understand and will process a full refund at your request. If you still want the item, we do expect to ship out once stock is replenished. Once the item ships, we will send you a link to track your order. Thank you"

Haven't decided whether or not to cancel. Truth is I want the shirt lol.

That doesn't sound good. :( These were the first VMax tee's that I really liked and were reasonably priced. I ordered three, think they showed it shipping the 7th. Guess I will hang around a while and if they can't do anything within the month get my money back and wait until they replenish there stock. I really hope it happens also.:rolleyes:

Looks like the delay wasn't all that long. I got shipping confirmation this morning.

"Your Order Has Shipped!
Your Viralstyle order VSREFPxxxxxxxx has been shipped via USPS. Your USPS tracking code is xxxxxxxxxxx"

I got my notification today that my Order Has Shipped with a USPS tracking code. Yay!!!

Didn't know if this was going to happen or not???

Back