original wheel ideas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baloo

Reaction score
well the max is down for winter boo hoo !
original front end out and polished need some ideas about beautifying my stock wheels. eg polished rims and painted hub . please post pics she is an 03 carbon

Here's an idea, mod-monkey says cut it up like Todd did!
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=25188

IMAG0981.jpg

PATMAX has some already Powdercoated ready to install in the "Buy & Sell" section.

Its not hard to do and you don't need special tools to do it really. It helps to have air tools but you could get away with hand tools, just a little more effort.

Todd

Yea, this mod was also done many years ago by Shawn Kloker (a look through the forum will find this link too). Both run the bikes hard and have had no failures that I am aware of. The design is very similar when cut like that to the FZX Fazer 700. Maybe not my Fav but not a bad setup.

You could of course get one of the remaining sets of Carr wheels I have.

Powder coat baby! I don't have cores like PATMAX, but I can make your wheel look slicker than snot...

Attachments

• Wheel 1.jpg
    Wheel 1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
Powder coat baby! I don't have cores like PATMAX, but I can make your wheel look slicker than snot...

have you had any issues with powder on the rotor posts? i always have my tapped off.

Latest posts

Back