out of order ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not agree more. It is legal to end an auction early but its uncool/against guy code to welsh after it has had a bid or flakes on payment. It's just as weak when a bidder retracts a bid. It shows poor ethics and a general lack of business acumen. If you say your going to do something you do it, no excuses. It's like welshing on a handshake deal, it's just not done.

The only exception I can think of is if he states in the auction that it is for sale locally and it's local sale will end the auction. Even thats weak IMHO. I think dad would rise from the grave just to put me through a wall if I did that. :clapping:

I could not agree more. It is legal to end an auction early but its uncool/against guy code to welsh after it has had a bid or flakes on payment. It's just as weak when a bidder retracts a bid. It shows poor ethics and a general lack of business acumen. If you say your going to do something you do it, no excuses. It's like welshing on a handshake deal, it's just not done.

The only exception I can think of is if he states in the auction that it is for sale locally and it's local sale will end the auction. Even thats weak IMHO. I think dad would rise from the grave just to put me through a wall if I did that. :clapping:
I agree if it says for sale elsewhere,so may remove.

The description:
I purchased this Yamaha V-max last year as a non-runner with a view to restore it unfortunately had a bad accident with my left hand and it just never happened.
It is being offered as a non-runner spares or repair. At some stage someone has spent a lot of money on this.
17" Exactrep rear wheel, fournales rear shocks, Lazer pro- stock silencers, GSXR1100L front forks, CBR600FP front wheel with EBC discs, FZR1000 front calipers.
No reserve.
Cash on collection.
Any questions please call me 079412 66909 Dennis

Try calling him to see what the story is. Lotsa good parts on there.

Latest posts

Back