P.C. insanity: Cornell to offer free tampons to men ... yes, men!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
(NaturalNews) The political Left has so permeated American institutions with poisonous ideology and political correctness that we really have gone off the proverbial deep end, especially on our campuses of (alleged) higher learning.

As noted by The College Fix, so-called "human rights" now extend into the realm of providing feminine hygiene products for men in college bathrooms. And what's worse, there are a number of people who don't think there is a darned thing wrong with this demand.

No, we're not making this up.

The Cornell Daily Sun reported recently that "thousands" of students at the Ivy League university have come out in support of a "referendum" for free feminine pads and tampons to be placed in all bathrooms, including men's bathrooms.

More than 2,000 verified undergrads signed a petition calling for the referendum in less than eight hours.

"We are currently in an open comment period," said Student Assembly president Jordan Berger, Class of '17. "Every member of the Cornell community is permitted to submit statements," she continued, adding that the council had already received more than 570.

http://www.naturalnews.com/055551_Cornell_University_tampons_political_correctness.html

http://cornellsun.com/2016/09/18/thousands-of-students-support-referendum-for-free-pads-tampons/

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29140/

The students at Cornell voted to do this. Democracy in action. Whats the problem ?

I think you meant democrats in action.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Well I suspect this has to do with transgenders. For women who want to be a man but still have the female plumbing. That's the only thing i can think of as to why they would be doing this.

How about vagina equipped students buy their own fucking toiletries, and pay the taxes for said toiletries while they are at it (New York, listen up). So no special treatment unless you have a peach? We men have to buy all our own shit. How about we take the fem shit out of the mens room and install free condom machines and a vicoden dispenser to take the edge off for the poor guys that have to repeatedly buckle to the clam just to gain a college education without being demonized for being men. Fucksake, when will this madness stop? You college men better find your balls and take control of the situation, this s has gone way to far.

Who pays for the equipment and supplies? If its a private U it would not be taxpayers but the U itself? Student body? I guess ill never understand why tampon users dont just bring tampons in accordance with personal responsibility rather than make this symbolic.

Im all good with votes being heard but I'll bet at least some signed to avoid blowback from walking away from this absurdity.

Its almost as if Eric was baiting me hhaha. Are you trolling me Eric?:clapping:

Back