Paint scheme contest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Gents,

It was brought to my attention by the God of the website Buster today that I should look at doing a paint scheme contest for my bike. Now as this does sound quite interesting let me lay it out for you all. Here are the rules:

1) Must include satin black as a primary colour (bike looks sick in black as you can see).

2) Graphics should be included

3) Post a design showing graphics, color scheme, etc in this thread.

4) I will decide the winner solely.

5) Remember that the bike is now named "Toxic".

The contest winner will get a Vmaxforum tshirt and maybe a special bonus prize to be determined.

Entries accepted until 31 July 2009. Good luck!!!

Gents,

It was brought to my attention by the God of the website Buster today that I should look at doing a paint scheme contest for my bike. Now as this does sound quite interesting let me lay it out for you all. Here are the rules:

1) Must include satin black as a primary colour (bike looks sick in black as you can see).

2) Graphics should be included

3) Post a design showing graphics, color scheme, etc in this thread.

4) I will decide the winner solely.

5) Remember that the bike is now named "Toxic".

The contest winner will get a Vmaxforum tshirt and maybe a special bonus prize to be determined.

Entries accepted until 31 July 2009. Good luck!!!

Hey Jim, let the hottie laying on your Vmax make the decision. She obviously has good taste :biglaugh:

I think someone like's attention much!!!!!!.I know one person who's not painting it for the third time....
Hehehehehe, yeah I know, I know. Actually this one was Buster's idea. Besides I may not even paint it, I really like the color it is now...... just fishing for ideas.

I have a winter 2008 of "VBOOST" magazine, and there is a bike on the back cover that is painted like a $100 dollar bill.....even has Ben Franklins' face painted on the tank. Might even be a forum members bike. Ideas like that are great for paint jobs.

OK all involved. You know who you are. Lets keep this thread on track. Lets keep the insults and accusations to PM's or emails.

This is supposed to be a fun thread.

Add each other to your ignore list and go on with life.

Ok when it comes to paint jobs I am a less is more kind of guy, hence my racing stripes. I don't do tribal or flames. I like to look at them, but they're to busy for me.

Chris

You're seriously pissed, aren't you? We've traded insults for years! Didn't know I was hitting a nerve. I apologise. All the feedback I received about my "reality show" joke was positive and no one said it was "in bad taste". I will not hijack any more of your threads and offend you, Jim. Good luck with your contests. Hope you get your bike the way you like it. PM me to let me know there's no hard feelings, ok?

Blaine

Last edited:
Back