• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Paint set -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fresh painted body set color is called candy Brandywine pictures do not do this paint justice. $ 475 exchange plus shipping and paypal fees. All exchange parts must be in good shape no broken fender tabs etc. No wallowed out holes in fenders ,dents etc. If you have any damaged parts I will have to charge a core. If interested please email [email protected] not messenger.

Attachments

• candy brandywine.jpg
    candy brandywine.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 60
  • candy brandywine 2.jpg
    candy brandywine 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180123_132715.jpg
    20180123_132715.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 52
  • brandywine 3.jpg
    brandywine 3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Re: Paint set

Capt. Kyle Sometime in the next few years I'm going to treat myself to a used 911 and I want you to paint it that color. Looks just like my dad's '78 911. Just gorgeous.

Christian

One of my friends had a '74 911 Targa w/steel flares & a whale tail, black leather interior & a lacquer paint that was very similar to that color. It had a turbo engine built by an IMSA GTP mechanic & the paint was done by an IMSA GTP body guy from the same team. They won the manufacturers and drivers championship one year. If I find the pics, I'll post them.

Capt. Kyle Sometime in the next few years I'm going to treat myself to a used 911 and I want you to paint it that color. Looks just like my dad's '78 911. Just gorgeous.

Christian

Thank you ! It would take some convincing to get me to do a car. I mainly just mess with bikes because of my back being all jacked up. I did open my big moth & tell a friend I would do his Karman ghia but it is completely stripped no windows , interior etc.

Latest posts

Back