Palm Harbor Bikefest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pretty cool event in west central FL if anybody's interested - http://www.oldpalmharbormainstreet.net/bikefest/index.htm - I'll have venison Italian sausage on the grill & cold ones in the fridge for anyone who makes the journey.

Count me there Rich... Me n' Aunt Phloozie both...
Ironically, the 22nd is the day I hit that BIN button last year... Great day for a celebration!....
Hoping for a sunny FL day, and looking forward to seeing you again...

Uncle Philthy

Palm Harbor Bikefest was a great success ! I should have taken pics - maybe next year. Uncle Philthy & his wife rode in - He definatly had the cleanest looking VMAX there - that sucker looks brand new & the carbon-fiber Morley seat is a great mod. naughtyG rode in from the far side of Tampa. He had the "sleeper" max. He has the scoops filled & painted & the VMAX logo removed from the side cover. Add the big windshield & the hard saddle bags & lots of people were walking around it, scratching their heads wondering " what the heck IS that". LOL My bike is a little rough looking - I've been working on restoring mechanical issues more that cosmetic issues (maybe nest year), but there was acually a note with a phone number left on my seat wanting to know if I wanted to sell. HELL NO - but thanks for looking. :biglaugh: We saw another VMAX ride past, but he/she was just leaving - didn't get to talk to them. It was a little cool when the sun went down, but all in all the weather was great. Thanks for riding over here guys, I had a blast !

Yup - I had a great afternoon out. Shame I missed Philthy and Phloozie as I turned up a bit late, but it was still great to catch up with Rich and chat over a coupla beers. We did bore his wife to death with our bike talk tho - thanks for hanging with us as long as you did Marianne! :worthy:

Lovely day out - the sun was shining, lots of nice bikes and a buncha cute muscle cars too. As Rich said, we saw one more Max but it was just being ridden away..:confused2:

I reckon you should have called that number Rich - you never know - someone might make you an offer you couldn't refuse! Like $17k LOL :eusa_dance:

Anyway I had a great time - let's do it again soon! :punk::punk:

Back