• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting 1985.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
Parting out 85, 36k on the clock.

Chrome Engine guards!! not mint but very good cond.
Side scoops with inserts nice but need refinish
Side covers, decent
OEM seat in poor condition
OEM exhaust, full with stock cans. a couple small dings but pretty decent
Radiator & fan
F and R rims in silver/blk.
DIfferential and driveline
radiator cap/manifold
rear grab bar needs refinished

R and F fenders, Faux tank, Radiator covers w/reflectors and metal inserts will all need refinished, Forks in good condition, trees, much of the wire harness. Bars. fork brace OEM, Rad fan, headlamp

Carbs present in very poor condition.
K&N drop in filter in excellent condition (from other bike)
Center stand
Brake components, rear brakes work, fronts did not. Rotors look ok.
A couple blinkers
Speedo

If you can think of something I didnt list ask me, it's probably in one of my totes already and available. Let me know what you want and what it's worth.

The engine lower end and trans is free for the taking if you can pick it up or pay for palatizing/shipping I can drop it off at UPS. I know it's not locked up but unknown condition other than that, unknown 2nd gear. The bike came from a friend who got it from a relative and it's been passed about in non-running state for years. Whatever wont fit into a tote and nobody wants gets herked into my dumpster. It's going to sting to chuck this trans/low end but I just dont have room to keep it around.

THE FOLLOWING NOT AVAILABLE.
Sorry no backrest or sissy bar. masters, levers and switches all seem unservicable. I'm hanging onto the heads/cams/vboost/intakes for my Venture so that wont be available. No air box. Fuel tank has some rust and old fuel, not sure if its worth anything. tail light and metal frame under the rear render no good, Frame good but friend lost title.

how much for front & rear fenders and faux tank? Also how much for the wheels?

how much for front & rear fenders and faux tank? Also how much for the wheels?

These are all still available. There is scratch in the rear fender and a smaller scratch on the tank that would need to be addressed before paint. The front fender and rims look good. If your still interested email me at [email protected], I'll respond with pics and you can shoot me an offer based on what they look like to you.

I downsized them a little, they should fit here now.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 55
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 50
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 46
  • frontfender.jpg
    frontfender.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 47
  • rearfender.jpg
    rearfender.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 44
  • fenders.jpg
    fenders.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 53
Ok, will do, im at work for a few more days but as soon as I get home ill round it up and shoot a pic over. I have both radiator shrouds complete and front fender os decent but it will all need refinish.

Back