• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting complete 85 VMAX Good motor + clean title

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manicmotos

Reaction score
I've got an 85 complete all apart.I do have lots of doubles like front wheel,forks,carbs,cases in near new shape. Let me know what you need.

I will check on your speedo when I get back home. I've got a complete motor kit ready to go also.

Bill Kratzenberg said:
I need a speedometer in good condition, hopefully one with no more than 20,000 miles on it.

Bill,I just bought a new speedo from University for less than $100.Mine now has 1.3 miles.

manicmotos said:
I will check on your speedo when I get back home. I've got a complete motor kit ready to go also.

What kind of motor Kit?, from who?, and how complete?

I am VERY interested.

100 for the forks . I ship to Canada regularly.By motor kit I meant carbs,CDI,wiring harness. Where in texas are you?

manicmotos said:
100 for the forks . I ship to Canada regularly.By motor kit I meant carbs,CDI,wiring harness. Where in texas are you?

Baytown, near Houston. Sorry for the misunderstanding though I thought you meant pistons, rods, etc.

Latest posts

Back