• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out '01 C.F.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to PM you but you have to delete messages to receive more.

Hi, I need a complete wire harness, please inform me as the shape it's in, thank-you.

Same here. Mailbox full. I am interested in stock front brake fluid and clutch reservoir caps.
Are fenders still available?

Do you still have the fake tank cover? I have 2000 carbon fiber, that I need the cover for.

Did you decide to part with the frame braces? I’d be interested in those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELLO
My Friend, Hope I'm doing this right? never ever wrote in this or any before so sorry if I've messed up. Do you still have the handlebar switches?

Well life has officially won, my beloved max will not be going back together. Tore it most of the way apart in '09 after a light wreck. Since then lay-offs, getting engaged, having a kid and moving across the country have pushed it further and further onto the back-burner. Tired move moving it around in boxes and looking at it in pieces. So since its already just parts, I might as well just part it out.

The bike: 2001 Vmax Carbon Fiber. Has approx. 8,000 miles, second gear is out and now the engine is locked up from sitting. The exhaust is damaged, front fender and side scoops cracked, headlight broken. Everything else is in good condition. Engine did not get damaged in the wreck due to case savers. Frame is straight, undamaged but could use paint, has clear Wyoming title. I have pictures of most everything but will post them or PM them on request. If you have any questions just ask. You can see pictures of the bike assembled in my album. Thanks.
I am after the gearbox, if available, not concerned about 2nd gear

Back