• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting Out 85 Cornell built Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
Too many bikes and projects forces me to part out the Cornell built 85 I bought recently. MANY nice parts. Most in excellent/VG Condition.

Some of the Parts:

18" Ego Trip rear and matching front wheels. Excellent Condition $1275

Full Kerker Exhaust with 2 baffles. Very Good Condition (no dents at all) $475 SOLD

UFO Starfighter Seat. Excellent Condition $175 SOLD

Progressive Short (need to measure) Rear Shocks. Excellent Condition $150 SOLD

VGAS System complete. Excellent Condition $1175 SOLD

Polished Front Forks. Excellent Condition $225 SOLD

Polished UFO Fork Brace. Very Good Condition $40

Polished Riser with Drag bars. Excellent Condition $95 Sale Pending

Chromed Scoops. Very Good Condition $175 SOLD

Engine. Runs great. Was told 2nd gear has NO issues (I have not verified that, but willing to work out guarantee)

Frame with title.

Shipping from NY State.

Thanks!

Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuozh9MpuOE

IMG_20170321_215958712.jpg

IMG_20170502_202925940.jpgcan.jpgexhaust.jpgfork.jpgfork2.jpg

front wheel.jpgrear wheel.jpgshock.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent for the scoops. I'm assuming the scoops have not changed over the years.

OK...I added some more photos in my first post of the parts members have expressed interest in.

The Exhaust is in very good shape. The header is jet hot coated and does not have any dents. The midpipe is chrome and shiny and the can is polished.

The wheels are AWESOME IMO. Very unique and have a cool old school style that fits the Gen 1. Very nice shape. I only cleaned one side of the rear wheel.....it cleaned up easily and has NO PITS at all. The front wheel is a 3 spoke wheel with matching oval machining in equally nice shape. The tires may be shot I believe, they are showing signs of dry rot but do have plenty of tread.

The shocks measure 12". (Maybe someone can tell me what model they are...412?)

The front forks are polished and should clean up very easily and nicely. There are no pits on the tubes.

Thanks.

Description of engine, and video of bike running added.

I'm Shocked nobody needs those Shocks! :)

Can anybody tell me what model they are by looking at the picture? If they are 412's then maybe my price is too high? I know some other models are way more expensive.

Description of engine, and video of bike running added.

I'm Shocked nobody needs those Shocks! :)

Can anybody tell me what model they are by looking at the picture? If they are 412's then maybe my price is too high? I know some other models are way more expensive.

They look like 412's. I paid 300 for a used set of 418's that had about 100 miles on them.

Found this picture of the bike on the internet. Was nice and clean then.

P1000128.jpg

Faux tank, front fender, side covers and rear fender also for sale.

Side covers are pretty good.

Faux Tank is OK but has one paint chip in it.

Front fender is OK.

Back fender is chopped.

Also have billet side license plate mount.

Mark any chance you coming to thunder ? also mileage and last 4 vin #'s

Would like to go to Thunder but usually does not work out. So....maybe.

Vin# is 2410 and the mileage is 16,486.

Back