• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting Out 85 Cornell built Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures of license plate mount for restodude:

plate rear.jpg

plat cover.jpg

plate fromnt.jpg

Polished rear pumpkin for sale as well......make an offer.

pumpkin.jpg

Mark do you know if anything done to motor ? cams ? Did you happen to get ship quote for exhaust and carbs ?

Jamie....sorry was on the road all day today and could not get a quote. Can't be to much to VA from my office in NJ I wouldn't think. Probably $30 or so.

I'll be back at it on Tuesday and can ship probably Wednesday.

The engine is stock as far as I know. The previous owner did tell me it made 124 HP....so that is about right for a well tuned stock motor with a Kerker and flatslides.

Got the Scoops and they look great. Thor is syling now. Thanks for the quick shipping and great packing.

Attachments

• IMG_20170506_141552605_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170506_141552605_HDR.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 32
Got the Scoops and they look great. Thor is syling now. Thanks for the quick shipping and great packing.

Glad you're happy with them. The bike looks great!

Hello - How much for the rear grab bar with the tailight and directionals? with and without that rear fender? Thank you

Hello - How much for the rear grab bar with the tail light and directionals? with and without that rear fender? Thank you
I would be interested in front directionals as well since they seem to match. thanks

Back