• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out '88 (Bad 2nd) -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conman

Reaction score
Alright, the time has come to part out my '88. I am keeping the exhaust, carbs, airbox, windshield, backrest, engine guards, light brims, and seat.

I would like to offer the motor as a complete and running unit so for now that's all or nothing. $600 and whatever is remaining of the rest of the bike comes with it if desired (excluding body work below)

As of now body work is only being offered as a complete set (scoops, side covers, front fender, faux tank, and rear fender). $650 shipped in the con. US.

Everything else is fair game. I also have a spare OEM luggage rack, OEM headers, airbox lid, and center stand. Bike was road-ready with no issues except 2nd gear and charging problem up to a month ago when the road was salted and the bike was winterized. Bike has a new Odyssey battery currently. Tires are ~50% rear and ~80% front.

Feel free to text me at (315) 759-9825.

Thanks,

Connor

Attachments

• IMG_3550.jpg
    IMG_3550.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3549.jpg
    IMG_3549.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3548.jpg
    IMG_3548.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3547.jpg
    IMG_3547.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3546.jpg
    IMG_3546.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3537.jpg
    IMG_3537.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3539.jpg
    IMG_3539.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 74
Re: Parting out '88 (Bad 2nd)

What mufflers are on there? And the follow up, would you sell them seperately from the rest of the exhaust?

What mufflers are on there? And the follow up, would you sell them seperately from the rest of the exhaust?

It's a marks setup that I had jethotted. They're awesome and they're getting transferred to the next max.

Chassis sold! Only painted parts remaining.

Price lowered to $550 shipped on the painted parts.

Also haven't forgotten about your airbox lid tramahawk... soon to be shipped.

Price lowered to $550 shipped on the painted parts.

Also haven't forgotten about your airbox lid tramahawk... soon to be shipped.

LOL, I had no doubt, but thanks for the update.

Willing to separate the parts at this point. PM me for individual prices; they'll reflect their portion of the $550 for everything.

Latest posts

Back