VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
I am looking, for my 1986 Max, for the following parts:

- the rubber grommets/covers that go on the ends of the starter cable (both at starter and at starter relay, the ones that go on the battery + cable (both at battery and at starter relay) and the one that goes over the main ground wire at the battery - terminal

- the flasher relay as I think mine is faulty

- possibly a neutral switch and a side stand switch, unless I can service mine

Anyone?

I have the flasher relay and the rest i need to check. Don't know which model though... Tell me the part # on your flasher relay. If i don't have the rest probably better for you to get all parts from the same guy to save on shipping though. There were a couple dudes aprting bikes here lately

G, I probably have those rubber covers and flasher relay. Could easily include with tranny going to Sean. Hopefully he would not lose it. Or could send to Kyle. Your call. Just make sure any year flasher unit is the same. I have many newer year versions.
Patrick

I have anything you can't find from these guys (they will have a cheaper price probably).

Patrick, don't worry about the rubber boots, I want some, however the flasher relay would be great! Do you know roughly when the tranny will be going to Sean?

The flasher relay is the older '86 model, has 41R-71 on it.

Got the top of the motor off and
some of the bottom. I don't anticipate any problems. Probably shipped first of next week.

Latest posts

Back