Parts quiz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
Ok so I need help. Two parts fell off my bike while I was working on it and I have no idea what they are / where they go.

Check out the two pictures and let me know if you have any idea..

The long bendy thing is black plastic trim of some kind, like the ones that go over a metal edge (the inside has a kind of felt stuff in it). Feels like a trim to protect a sharp edge but I can't for the life of me work out where it goes! :ummm:

The triangular bit is black plastic also, it fell off while I was removing the rear coils or working in that area. Any one know what it is / where it goes?

cheers!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 38
I think the trim piece goes on the edge of the faux airbox cover on the seat end. Cant help with the other piece but you know Sean will know.

The triangle part is the faux tank cover key surround. The other part goes on the lower bottom lip of the faux tank cover at the rear as was noted.

Dang, you guys are good at this game!

+1, no flys on you guys. You beat me to it again.
worthy00.gif

Steve-o

I had the trim but the I wasn't for sure on the key surround. It kind of looked like it but would bet 100% LOL

G

I did not get a passing grade on the pop quiz this morning. I got one out of two, the easy one of the faux tank trim. I guess I should study more to be prepared for these pop quizes. I thought I was too old to have to worry about these tests!

Todd

Awesome, I have yet to see the members on this forum stumpt on part idents or even a pic that shows half of the part missing. I did get one out of 2 on this one..........

Shit. I came late... I wanna play some more. there was a thread a while back with a game similar to this one...

Latest posts

Back