• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Passenger back rest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eugene Brad

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is a lower profile back rest that can bolt onto my existing? I'll get a closer pic later but it appears to me the top portion of the back rest could be unbolted and maybe a much shorter, like stock grab bar style could maybe replace it. If so I could swap it on and off without the hassle of messing with the intire grab bar assembly.
9d74a76f6f4597adb0ae85ee6f3af2f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

It looks like this would maybe work, but I only need the one part not the hole thing.
e841cc54d541976f2f11ff9fc95e9a1d.jpg

It looks like this would maybe work, but I only need the one part not the hole thing.
e841cc54d541976f2f11ff9fc95e9a1d.jpg

That one fits a Gen 2 I have that in silver or brushed silver and a luggage rack I took off my 2015

I think have what your looking for /Look on my ebay for Virago Vmax bar/ Then check out my profile and make sure it's what you want.
How can I get to your e bay through tapatalk? Or do I have to punch in address manually?

I think have what your looking for /Look on my ebay for Virago Vmax bar/ Then check out my profile and make sure it's what you want.
I checked it out. I would like even lower profile. But i may just go to stock and no backrest. How tall does that measure from the mounting tab?

I don't know what taptalk is/ But if you give me your address/ You can have it for $60 bucks/ free shipping
It's a mobile app where it doesn't have the banners with links like the forum website.

Eight inches. The item is listed on Ebay - you can purchase it for $60. free shipping. The only form of payment I accept on Ebay is PayPal. Thanks, Rusty
Thanks Rusty, I'm gunna keep looking for now. I Appriciate it

Back