Passenger backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrugated

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just doing a few things to my 2004 and need to confirm what the hardware / bolt use is with the factory passenger backrest. I've just removed a custom made rear luggage rack and will probably remove the backrest, but need to know how many screw / bolts where originally used to secure the backrest to the bike (I believe 4).

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just doing a few things to my 2004 and need to confirm what the hardware / bolt use is with the factory passenger backrest. I've just removed a custom made rear luggage rack and will probably remove the backrest, but need to know how many screw / bolts where originally used to secure the backrest to the bike (I believe 4).

Thanks!
If it is the factory backrest technically 5 the 2 from the outside and the 2 that face down that hold the fender and there should be one in the center underneath the seat.

Anyone who needs the stamped steel bracket/tab under the seat, attaching the L and R sides of the sissybar together, Captain Kyle has them and can fabricate them.

Latest posts

Back