Patriots, dog and gun lovers A must read , amazing story

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnmax

Reaction score
On my way to work this morning they played the 911 call. that is how I heard about this awesome soldier.

Heres the story. His dog was shot 6 days ago by some punks on a dog killing spree. Im trying to figure out how to post the radio broadcast with the whole story and the 911 call(figured out)

OK GO TO http://citadelcc.vo.llnwd.net/o29/stations/KQRS/200904092.wma

Go to 36minutes 33 seconds, about 10 minutes long.

YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS

Here is his experience/story prior to the murder http://soldiersmind.com/2007/06/12/1031

Last edited:
OK help me out. I have the WMA saved to my computer HOW DO I POST IT?????

WHATS THE DEAL NO RESPONSES YET, NO PATRIOTIC PEOPLE, CMON

EVERYONE MUST HEAR THE NEWS REPORT ON THE RADIO BROADCAST.

I tried it MN but couldn't get to 36:33, got message that program was unable to perform requested task....or something like that.....then kicked me back to zero.
I'm going to try it again in the am.

I tried it MN but couldn't get to 36:33, got message that program was unable to perform requested task....or something like that.....then kicked me back to zero.
I'm going to try it again in the am.

I just tried it and it worked.

give er another try when you get the chance.

Sorry for all the posts guys, i just want everyone to hear the broadcast, and if you dont your NOT A PATRIOT

its just that this story has got me so worked up and hearing everything in the broadcast just gets me going, sadness and anger

i just love what he did and how it is acceptable in texas

Man, that is just awful, I feel very sorry for that young man for all he has sacrificed and then these dirtbags do this heinous shit. If they make it out of jail they are going to be in a world of shit that they deserve.

Man, that is just awful, I feel very sorry for that young man for all he has sacrificed and then these dirtbags do this heinous shit. If they make it out of jail they are going to be in a world of shit that they deserve.

I see a good chance for a little 'jailhouse justice' here....the best scenario, by far!

There's a real possibility that Luttrell could end up on the bad side of this deal, we've certainly seen it before in this country.

Hopefully, if there is enough publicity and public outcry, these POS's will spend some 'meaningful' time in stir....then get a sharpened toothbrush in the throat the day before their release.

Now, THAT'S justice IMO!! :damn angry:

I was hoping for some street justice.

And yes he could end up on the wrong side. But it doesnt appear to be the case.

WARNING

ALRIGHT IM GONNA GO ON A TANGENT HERE, EVERYONE WHO READS THIS MAY BE OFFENDED BUT I DONT CARE, IM OFFENDED ALREADY.

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU DIDNT POST A REPLY

I TITLED THIS WITH THE WORD PATRIOTS HOPING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND IT SHOULD HAVE

SINCE I POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT THERE HAS ONLY BEEN JUST A FEW REPLIES TO THIS THREAD, BUT ALL YOU EFFEN IDIOTS POSTED A BUNCH OF REPLIES TO A BUNCH OF BIKE SHIT THAT DOESNT REALLY MATTER

WHERE THE F@#K ARE YOUR PRIORITIES

I KNOW I F@#KED UP THE THREAD AND MAYBE CONFUSED A FEW.

BUT......

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT POSTED REPLIES TO OTHER THREADS AND NOT THIS ONE

GO PISS UP A FLAG POLE, F@#K YOU ALL !!!!

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR PATRIOTISM???

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COUNTRY, HARDLY ANYONE CARES ENOUGH TO BE INFORMED,

BUNCH OF APATHETIC SOB's

I'll probably need to post this rant under a different thread labbled "Free beer and Pussie" to get your attention

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!

I see a good chance for a little 'jailhouse justice' here....the best scenario, by far!

There's a real possibility that Luttrell could end up on the bad side of this deal, we've certainly seen it before in this country.

Hopefully, if there is enough publicity and public outcry, these POS's will spend some 'meaningful' time in stir....then get a sharpened toothbrush in the throat the day before their release.

Now, THAT'S justice IMO!! :damn angry:

Last edited:

WARNING

ALRIGHT IM GONNA GO ON A TANGENT HERE, EVERYONE WHO READS THIS MAY BE OFFENDED BUT I DONT CARE, IM OFFENDED ALREADY.

I TITLED THIS WITH THE WORD PATRIOTS HOPING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND IT SHOUL HAVE

SINCE I POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT THERE HAS ONLY BEEN JUST A FEW REPLIES TO THIS THREAD, BUT ALL YOU EFFEN IDIOTS POSTED A BUNCH OF REPLIES TO A BUNCH OF BIKE SHIT THAT DOESNT REALLY MATTER

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PRIORITIES

I KNOW I FUCKED UP THE THREAD AND MAYBE CONFUSED A FEW.

BUT......

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COUNTRY, HARDLY ANYONE CARES ENOUGH TO BE INFORMED,

BUNCH OF APATHETIC SOB's

I'll probably need to post this rant under a different thread labbled "Free beer and Pussie" to get your attention

hey man, give it a bit, a lot of us are at work and can't watch a 10 min video all at once.

anyways i just got thru this all and it is definitely awful. i can't imagine killing a dog, and esp what this guy has been thru. he is definitely a hero, and the fact that it was his recovery dog just pisses me off. hopefully the guys in jail get known who they are and are treated as well as rapists are...

hey man, give it a bit, a lot of us are at work and can't watch a 10 min video all at once.

anyways i just got thru this all and it is definitely awful. i can't imagine killing a dog, and esp what this guy has been thru. he is definitely a hero, and the fact that it was his recovery dog just pisses me off. hopefully the guys in jail get known who they are and are treated as well as rapists are...

I know it was just posted last night.... im not talking about the people who are at work like yourself, or havent been on since it was posted,I understand that

I am referring to the people who had plenty of time to post last night, to the bike threads,

when they should have been looking at a thread with patriotism in the title. PRIORITIES

there were over twenty people on last night at one time after i had posted and im sure there were more after i was offline.

Mnmax,
I am sure it is a very sad story. I can't watch the video because many of the web sites are being blocked in this country because of what is being called "civil unrest".
As a patriotic citizen I however take offence for you to decide who is a patriot because they didnt respond to your thread. I am sure it is a passionate story but just because someone doesnt respond to you has nothing to do with them being a patriot.
What war have you fought in? What country are you in now fighting for our country? You posted a thread that probably touched many people with a story obviously about a true patriot and some lowlifes killing his dog. Your rantings and insulting people add nothing.

Jim N

WARNING

I TITLED THIS WITH THE WORD PATRIOTS HOPING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND IT SHOULD HAVE

WHERE THE F@#K ARE YOUR PRIORITIES

I KNOW I F@#KED UP THE THREAD AND MAYBE CONFUSED A FEW.

BUT......

BUNCH OF APATHETIC SOB's

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!

Maybe because it's a VMAX forum?

Not saying your post doesn't have a place, and you are, of course entitled to post what you like (whithin reason) on any topic you choose... but you cant be surprised that people who come here to discuss bike issue, etc. choose to reply to those threads and not yours.

And i'm not even going into the fact that not everyone on here is in the USA.

Sir... Way back some months ago I posted a link regarding a story about a custom bike builder (HDs) that built a special one for a vet that had lost both of his legs while serving.... It also got zero response. Which is to say that there was none coming from you either! I sure as hell wondered about it, but questioned no one's loyalty to vets or America.

I don't think that calling anyone/everyone that doesn't respond to a post like this, is less than 'patriotic'... I didn't, and I'll gladly swap a copy of my my DD214 with you, any day you wish.. and I doubt that anyone in here cares for and appreciates, or supports ALL vets, any more than I do...

What happened to this man's dog is beyond any explanation or rationality, REGARDLESS of his prior service status.... I have dogs that are both my security and friends, and I love them. And if some assholes were to do what they did to his, I dare not write in a public forum what would likely follow...Some overzealous prosecutor could easily use it against me in a court of law to say it was premeditated...

I also understand, that this IS afterall, a bike forum, and not all want to read about the every day crap that can be seen on TV... I often come here myself to get away from all of that...

Take care...

Uncle Philthy

i just saw this tonight ! i tried listening to the radio part of this 3 times & my computer locked up & i had to restart it every time , so before my computer gets aids or something i'm not clicking onto the radio part again ! Nobody i know loves animals more then me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody !!! Get it !!!!!!!! I was able to listen to the u-tube part of this , yeah those 4 coward scumbags would go to jail , i'd bring them into the death row inmates , i'd cut off their fucking heads & sew their lips to their throats & while their still warm i'd let everybody in the place , fuck them in there throats until their stomachs were so full of cum its coming out there assholes !!!!! And one more thing , the navy seal hero who's dog was named after the initials of his dead comrades , & was just gunned down in cold blood , after all of this , some overpaid jerk-off cop scumbag is going to give this hero navy seal shit ! Like he's some righteous , bad ass , know everything cop ! Fuck him and all of his over paid partners that get pensions & lifetime benefits , for not doing a fucking thing there whole lives , but breaking every working mans balls ! And this hero's balls that has seen more fucked up shit in a month , then all the jerk off cops in this country combined in their life times ! man i am pissed the fuck off wright now !

kind of odd for a hardcore patriot to be riding a yamaha. You must have a harley also???
i'm not trying to be a dick , but harley sold out a long time ago ! I go to harley a lot & by chrome pieces , valve stems ect;.... And all the chrome on my sons wagon is from harley ! Every thing i have bought from harley say's made in japan on it ! And for anybody that doesn't believe me , i suggest that you to a harley dealer & read the labels & backs of every package in the place ! You might want to sell your " american harley " when you leave !

Kind of odd for a hardcore patriot to be riding a Yamaha. You must have a harley also???

Nothing odd about it Jeff!! There are hundreds of ex-servicemen, myself included, who ride Yamaha's.....you will also find hundreds who ride Suzuki's, Honda's, Triumph's, Buell's, Ducati's, Indian's, Harley's, Guzzi's and even a Beemer or two!!!

Motorcycle preference has absolutely nothing to do with patriotism....in fact, if you really look around, I bet you'll find a patriot or two who doesn't even own a motorcycle at all!!!

Latest posts

Back