PAW PAW MICHIGAN TO MIS to sturgis mi BENEFIT RIDE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
PAW PAW MICHIGAN TO sturgis mi to M.I.S

Nipples dave is one of the Dowagiac Michigan Hooligans and he has invited me and any of you to go on this benefit ride may 18. The ride starts at 8am at the roadhouse bar and grill and will stop at sturgis harley dealership. It will cost $35 but you will be able to take your vmax out on the track. brian nash was clocked at 161mph on his fz1000. My goal will be 150mph LOL. you also get beer tokens and some other things. Im still trying to find out what the charity is. I just got a text about the ride and wanted to put it on the forum for you as soon as i could. Thanks.....................Mike

Last edited:
How about a goal of 100 for the "over 300 lbs guys with windshields? " Can you give me an address or cross roads for My GPS? (for the start)

Never mind, I just figured out its a 3 1/2 hour drive to get to Paw Paw. Thats too early in the morning for me!

Im thinking i will have to meet at the first stop of the ride after paw paw. I wont get in from canada till 3pm.

I am not sure. But I ll be in Lansing with one of my new distributors in the morning. I might be able to hang for a little bit. But I have some other obligations I would have to get out of.

Todd

I've been informed that this is not a benefit ride there is only a $35 fee if you want to ride on the track I was told that there would be about a hundred bikes and five will be vmax. I'm sure the five vmax are Michigan hooligans from dowagiac Mi area.

Last edited:
I was hoping we would have more vmaxs on this ride but i gess 7 will have to do. The ride starts in paw paw mi and goes to sturgis mi harley dealer to pick up another group of bikes and than goes to M.I.S Im sure we will stop by the wells at us12 and 127 after the track. We will leave paw paw at 8am and get to sturgis at 9am and get to M.I.S track at 1030am You are welcome to meet up with us anywhere in route or at the track. The track is having a Michigan wine and beer taste festival this day also.

ALL CLEAN AND READY

Attachments

• 2013-05-17_13-22-31_646.jpg
    2013-05-17_13-22-31_646.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
I hate to miss an oppertunity to ride, especially with other Maxers!!.......unfortunantly work intrudes and I have to be at the shop tomorrow, ride safe!!.............Tom.

Well i was able to hit 135mph on my last lap and i did 125mph on the other 3 laps. Yes we got to do 4 laps and you could pass the other bikes. I was gonna go for 150mph on the next lap and the pace car took us into the pits. It was well worth the $35 i paid. Brian nash said his gen 2 shut down at 147mph so that all he could do on his gen 2. I dont know how fast mike got going but i never passed him.

The track

Attachments

• 2013-05-18_12-05-41_40.jpg
    2013-05-18_12-05-41_40.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2013-05-18_12-05-55_827.jpg
    2013-05-18_12-05-55_827.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 13
I couldent get the video on my phone to come up but dave might have a video of the track ride on the vmoa forum because he had a helmet cam.

Back