Paypal for Todd motorcycle accident (customized creationz)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
My wife and i have a paypal set up to help Todd get through his motorcycle accident and pay his bill's please send what you can. Thank you.............Mike and Michele

[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: Paypal for Todd (customized creationz)

In the hospital still. I will go see him on my way to work today.

Thanks for doing that, Mike. I'll paypal some $ today.

Todd has been released in Hannah's care he will need to have surgery on his thumb his lung is bruised and very painful he has to be monitored all day and night for signs of brain bleed for a few day's.

Last edited:

I know Todd will try and get back to customizing guns as soon as he can and if i know him it will be to soon. Because he is self employed person he has no choice because he don't have anyone to do what he does. I'm hoping to come up with enough money to pay his building rent or what ever bill's are most important. I think his building rent is around $500 to $700 he told me how much it was and i know it was a low price for rent. The tow truck driver did a lot for a good price and the state trooper gave him a ticket with no point's but i think the ticket will cost at least $100 So if we all can give a little to come up with enough money to help him stay a float for a few week's it would help him a'lot. His son TJ will do what he can to get small job's done to help pay bill's Thanks for your time.........vmax-mike aka bking-mike.

Thanks mars.

I tried to change the tread title so it would be more clear of what the thread is but i could not change it :confused2:

I can change the post title but not the thread:confused2:

I tried to change the tread title so it would be more clear of what the thread is but i could not change it :confused2:

I can change the post title but not the thread:confused2:

One of the Mods can....or Buster.

Can you take care of it for me buster?

The first post is titled right.

Thank you Joseph. I talked with Todd on the phone and he is doing a little better he was able to talk longer this time but did have to cut it short. His lung is bruised bad so can't talk very long. He still needs surgery on his hand and has a few other thing's keeping him down. Thanks again Joseph.

Lee as you know it will be a big help and thank you.

Thank you Gary. Your donation is a great help.

Latest posts

Back