Paypal for Todd motorcycle accident (customized creationz)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping Todd recovers soon, but I'm slightly confused? Todd is still in the hospital from the accident he had just before Thunder?

Yes different accident and he went down hard this time. He is doing better everyday and he will go back to work soon but not sure how much he can get done with his injuries. one of his thumb's is dislocated and swelled up so bad it cant be reset without surgery. That alone will slow his work down big time.

I talked with Todd and he is doing better but still has alot of pain. He is doing some engraving at his shop but it's tough for him to do so. Keep at it Todd it should only get better with time.

I appreciate everything from everyone. I will make another post, but just wanted to update everyone.

11923603_10207664788437302_3834263433263043473_n.jpg

11880420_1016108671756171_2259393737962307193_n.jpg

I am doing better. I have to go back for surgery on my left hand and right shoulder. Thankfully not my back. They are going to just leave that alone.

I suffered from broken T1 transverse process in my back and pulmonary contusion, substernal hematoma, bruised my lungs, my heart and my aorta, tore my sternum that caused a blod clot and one of the reasons I stayed in the hospital because they couldn't tell if I had tore my aorta. I dislocated my left thumb in a way they can't put it back without surgery My blood pressure and heart rate wouldn't go down. Though I couldnt tell, but my heart rate was over 110-118 until the following day and my blood pressure was around 170 ish over 110.

Again I appreciate everything everyone has done for me at this point. Especially Vmax Mike. A true friend. I appreciate you brother! Very much.

Thanks
Todd

Back