PC for Muslims

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered why it's OK to make jokes about Catholics, the Pope, Jews, Christians, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the Chinese, the
French (including French Canadians) etc., but its insensitive to make jokes
about Muslims?
We need to level the playing field for the sake of political correctness.....

Muslims, Foxworthy style:

1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
liquor, You may be a Muslim.

2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes, You may be a Muslim.

3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare left hand but consider bacon to be
unclean, You may be a Muslim.

5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide.
You may be a Muslim

6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,
You may be a Muslim.

7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in
your clothing, You may be a Muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four, You may be a Muslim.

10. If you find this offensive and don' t forward it,
You may be a Muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
setting off roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.

I just got back from HI and as I was going thru security check I put everything in my pockets, took my shoes off, watch, wedding band and belt and put in in a tray. I forgot to take my cell phone off which was clipped to my pants pocket and they spotted it immediately. They said sir we need your cell phone also. I looked down and realized I still had it clipped to my pocket and immediately threw it in the tray. I went thru the scan and no bells or whistles went off but the guy on the other side said sir the machine has randomly selected you for a RHINO check. Some woman ran up to me with what looked to be wet gause pads and wiped my hands with them and then said you are free to go. I asked my wife what were they looking for on my hands and she said maybe explosive powder residue. It was good to see that they were on top of their game plan, but I think if I had put my phone in the tray to begin with they would not have checked me. I saw one Gen ll cruising up and down Dairy Road while I was in Maui, I wonder if he is a member of the forum?

I must be a Muslim. I think women are great and all of you should own at least 4. I'm a dom so I plan to whip mine daily and divorce them if they complain.

Praise be to Allah.

I'm offended on behalf of myself and of all Muslims and their wives. You wouldn't be condemning us if we were Mormons. They beat their wives too.

I'm offended on behalf of myself and of all Muslims and their wives. You wouldn't be condemning us if we were Mormons. They beat their wives too.

I doubt there's many Mormons out there that beat their wives. Probably no larger percentage than the general population in the US that does. Maybe you should convert to being a TX cattle rancher. I hear they sometimes beat their meat.

I doubt there's many Mormons out there that beat their wives. Probably no larger percentage than the general population in the US that does. Maybe you should convert to being a TX cattle rancher. I hear they sometimes beat their meat.

kelso-burn.jpg

Don't know how, exactly they will spin it, but it will most likely involve a lot of screaming of words like "infidel", a lot of spent bullets, and our Kenyan-in-Chief nodding approvingly as he plays another million $ round of golf on OUR dime.

Personally, I predict that if they do attempt that 3 way split, then we will have Middle Eastern Civil War/Pig Bitchslapping #4,398,187,330 going on.

I think I might have a solution, though. How about we just nuke every major city in Iraq. Knock them back into the Stone...

wait...

Thats right, they're already there.

Most Texas cattle ranchers these days are "All Hat and No Cattle" as we say in Texas.

Now that our Governor has mobilized the Texas National Guard, we will probably be evicting a LOT of persons of non Texas descent.

Back