People make me mad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a couple of bad experiences like this. People are so damn stupid it hurts.

There was a guy on ebay trying to screw me over ... DannyMax posted on here about it. Dude called us "You People" ... pissed me right off.

What a tosser.
I sent him a message and asked him to post pics of the damage, and said it looks like a bit was missing.

well, someone's gonna need a jar of vaseline. haha.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Report him to ebay if he sold it to you in the auction & now he won't deliver @ that price. Ebay will freeze his account. He'll be out of business w/them until he makes good & no access to his $$.

Report him to ebay if he sold it to you in the auction & now he won't deliver @ that price. Ebay will freeze his account. He'll be out of business w/them until he makes good & no access to his $$.

+1 I would have no issues doing this at all.

:ummm: He will probably make less money on Ebay than the deal he made with you on Craigslist after he pays Ebay and PayPal their fees. Ha Ha, Spurs

I was gonna tell you to bid like $800 for it on ebay, then back out on the deal like he did to you. Then when he leaves negative feedback, post negative back for him explaining the fact he's a turd.

Dang, good idea! Never thought of that. I would tell him It was me that he jerked over and will post his scamming ways in the feedback. I bet Kyles feedback could take a hit easier than this guy. Plus the whole story comes out.

Well it is been relist and he has added photo's with it and changed the listing to reflect the fact that he 'edited' the item http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Vmax-Back-Rest-/150757515553?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D150756682918%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6282578125857276790#ht_500wt_1202
Now if we want to mess with him I say we over bid his item it will have to be two or three of us doing to jack the bid. I am willing to play, My feed is 100% so I can take a hit if need be.

Back