• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perfect 2003 VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alien

Reaction score
The legendary VMax of your nightmares is right here. Its resting in quiet wait for the next chance to make kids cry, women scream, senior citizens pray and men drool with a silent lust strong enough to cause night sweats.

If there's one word to describe this beast, it's "FIERCE".

It's in absolutely perfect condition with a wicked selection of aftermarket accessories as well as a full UFO exhaust system with stage 7 jetting that makes the ground shake as if hell itself is about to erupt from beneath its tires.

I dare you to find a cleaner and better kept VMax around. If cleanliness is next to godliness, then that's what's keeping the devil himself from grabbing this bike as his own chariot of fire

The sound of this bike will blow your mind and the minds of anyone else within earshot. This monster v-4 motor breathing through those carbs and exhaust has a sound like nothing you've ever heard before. It's loud but not obnoxiously so. It's so deep you feel it in your chest and your mortal soul.

If you don't know the VMax, your brain is missing a piece of motorcycling history. Look it up if you dare but be ready to trade cold cash for molten metal afterwords. You're going to want this 2-wheeled demon.

2003 YAMAHA VMAX 1200
Clear title
22,000 miles
Perfect condition
Everything works
Runs & rides like new
Needs nothing
UFO full exhaust system
Stage 7 DynoJet kit (professionally tuned by RMSportmax)
K&N air filters
V-boost all the time
Progressive springs front/rear
Corbin seat
Backrest & luggage rack
LED bullet turn signals
Clear brake light
Silver Star headlight bulb
Two windshields
Engine covers
Aluminum air box shrouds
Chrome radiator shroud
Chrome UFO fork brace
Chrome foot pegs
Chrome hand grips
Chrome intake covers
Chrome engine guards
Chrome chain link license plate holder
Chrome master Cylinder covers
Chrome oil filter cover
Chrome valve stem caps
90 degree valve stems
Battery tender lead
New tires
New brakes (extra new pads also included)

$5200 obo

Trades for equally wicked machinery considered.

Located in Dingmans Ferry, Pa 18328

Call/text 845-674-6570

Kawasaki Ninja 1000 also for sale in a separate ad.

VMax pic links

7c9453a95625c729ce34453cb6e8ac45.jpg

4976e3cbda0609a2132b45da23a10c40.jpg

e6fa5f7e32ddd415995942868f9ad8b4.jpg

de8ac5b6a692bb3e7a1b9172a3a18255.jpg

1febe8de55088314af7e2ca9b230642b.jpg

600cf4b8e50a626329cc69810cf01be6.jpg

76bb1cf04dbafde8362fd4d0daae9fa3.jpg

44eb42a6bf218560265422167c421bf7.jpg

You should probably save your sales pitch for craigslist. This is a Vmax forum so I'm pretty sure everyone here is pretty familiar with the Vmax and its capabilities. Aren't you trying to trade your exhaust right now also? If so, what other extras are you going to get rid of before you sell the whole bike?

Is it just me, or does that Ninja look as if it is ready to pizz it's pants sitting that close to the almighty Vmax?

It is extremely clean.

I simply copied my "sales pitch" from the ad I have posted elsewhere.

The Ninja is just fine. A scalpel compared to the VMax and certainly no slouch. A very refined machine that I very much enjoy.

I buy and sell motorcycles regularly. For me it's part of the hobby. I buy, enjoy, improve and sell. Usually for a marginal profit, occasionally I break even and every once in a while take a small financial loss. But it's a win every time for me as I use & enjoy the bikes while they're in my possession, whether it's for a few days or a few years.

I've owned almost 50 bikes since I was 16 (I'm 40 now) and I've enjoyed every single one.

This bike is awesome, so while it is for sale, I'm not in a hurry to sell and I certainly won't mind tweaking things like the exhaust and seat to make it more enjoyable for me while I own it. Otherwise it has pretty much everything one would want in a VMax.

This bike, like many others I've owned exudes character. In some cases that's worth more than performance or resale value. I've thoroughly enjoyed my Buells, Ducatis, an RC51, a VFR, a TL1000R, a CX650 and several others due to the fact that they were different and had character. The VMax is next in that line. I've fallen in love. But love can be fleeting........for the right price...

This bike is clean as can be. All they work was done under the amazing eye of John Furber at RMSportmax.

I've given up on such little things and set my ambitions a bit higher up,places where only men can fear to tread. I think by removing the air box and a little bit of welding I can do it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 43
You should probably save your sales pitch for craigslist. This is a Vmax forum so I'm pretty sure everyone here is pretty familiar with the Vmax and its capabilities. Aren't you trying to trade your exhaust right now also? If so, what other extras are you going to get rid of before you sell the whole bike?

I second that opinion

Latest posts

Back