Perfect blood pressure and 4 factors.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
Checking almost every day,103_8856.JPG perfect BP today.
4 factors:
1.Sugar and high glycemic index carbs.
2.Meat.
3.High %% of body fat.
4.Resistance training.

Last edited:
And in the end, mortality is 100% no matter how well you keep your self up. I rather drop before I hit the crapping your pants eating oatmeal cant make it to the bathroom on time stage of life. Aortic blowout. Dead in 3 minutes. Quick, clean, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go straight to the oven for incineration. And thats prepaid for me too.

Virago 920 is very popular for complete redesign, you can sell it pretty good, dead or alive.

So I go in for my checkup and the Doc says have you stopped smoking cigars? I say yes.
Have you stopped drinking? I answer "yes".
Have you cut out red meat and fried foods? My reply "yes",

Are you still chasing women and having unprotected sex? I say no. Too old to chase them.

He says "Well what the hell do you have to live for?

So I go in for my checkup and the Doc says have you stopped smoking cigars? I say yes.
Have you stopped drinking? I answer "yes".
Have you cut out red meat and fried foods? My reply "yes",

Are you still chasing women and having unprotected sex? I say no. Too old to chase them.

He says "Well what the hell do you have to live for?
I don't see anything funny about people, decreasing their lives by 10-20 years. Jokes don't get people healthier unfortunately, otherwise I would joke all day long every day.
This guy was rich and famous. He was smoking 3 packs a day and was pretty fat in the end. He died at age of 66.

Back