perforated leather

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomone

Reaction score
I'm contemplating buying the Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 "perforated leather" jacket. I want to know what is all of you guys opinion on perforated leather before coughing up the cash.... Thanks guys.

Leather is good!!!!!
Stay away from those "textile" jackets. Aint worth a shit. Even if it gets hot at a stand still its worth it to stayed geared up.
Dont know if you plan on going into full leather at anytime, ie, hardcore canyons or track. But it would be worth it to get a jacket with the full zipper on the bottom so you can get in some pants too and zip up for a full suit. Then you will have a two piece suit which I found more comfortable than a one piece. Note, full zijpper, not the 6 inchs on the back.
Just an idea.

328 bucks at bike bandit, im sure you can find one cheaper then that.

THIS PLACE IS GREAT , THEY ARE ALL AMERICANS , ITS ALL MADE IN THIS COUNTRY , YOU CAN CALL THEM & TALK TO THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE STUFF , I GOT A VEST & MY BUDDY BUTCH IS AN ODD SIZE SO THEY CUSTOM MADE HIM A JACKET TO FIT ! .. BEST QUALITY STUFF I'VE EVER SEEN ! ... AND THE NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ! ... AND MADE IN AMERICA ! ... http://www.foxcreekleather.com/

I have the JR Sonic perf and it's great during the summer, during the winter..brrr.

I got mine used of Ebay for $100. Love the jacket. I've been on the lookout for another non perf for winter/fall riding.

coprunner had good suggestion

Although I prefer www.vansonleathers.com they will custom size them if needed. And American made, these are the best in the industry, used by all the pro drag racers.

Latest posts

Back