Personalized License Plates -What does yours say?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxxedNKansas

Reaction score
Hey,

Just getting ready to send in my title and get my tag and I have been mulling over personalized tag names. Share yours if you like so I don't end up copying it... (I know I'm probably not in your state -Ks. but still.. :))

I will share mine when I come to a decision. Right now it is TOP SECRET!! :)

MaxxedNKansas

That must be a big plate! ;) hehe We only get 5 letters in Kansas for motorcycles.. :)

Here are a few of my ideas so far..

I MAX
MAXOR
MAXXX
MYMAX
KSMAX
MAXHP
VROOM
2FAST
CRUZN

Which one do you like?

MaxxedNKansas

I submitted 3 choices to the D.M.V
the first two were already taken so they gave me the last one,

V4PWR
VFOUR
VEEE4

Mines 4GASEM...

Like orgasem... I took it off of a Car and Driver test of Miata's, S2000's and other 4 banger sports cars... A lot of people here know that already... I have NO idea how it got through but I am happy with it...

Guess what 4WARND's is...:whistlin:

4WARND has a bunch of good one written down that I am sure he would part with... P/M him if you'd like and I'm sure he'd share... :thumbs up:

I was bored one day in a training seminar and with nothing but a pad of paper in front of me and wishing a I was home to be riding I was jotting down License Plate ideas for the V-Max. Like 4GASEM I was mostly trying to play off the 4 cylinder since I ride with mostly Hardleys.
I had down something like:
NO2WIN
4WINS
4GETIT
MY94V4
4REALV
1200V4
V4FUN
V4ROAR
0TO60
MAXPWR
MAXOUT
IMW8NG
MYVMAX

The guy next to me (just as bored) looked over and started writing :
V4SKIN
4NIK8
VDMAX
MAXPAD
then he wrote down
4WARND

Not having any idea what I was doing.

I then new that was IT.
Now my plate and user name.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 23
The group I hang out with is called the Tuesday Crew because of our habit of hanging out in the garage on Tuesdays. We all got plates and I'm CREW 3. However I'm toying with the idea of changing it to CREWL1 hehheh...

VMF#1 !! I'll send you $1 every year for advertising this site! :thumbs up::banana:

the plate on my 89 max reads CLYMAX. it took three apps to the dmv and a threat of involving a lawyer to get this plate. they said it had sexual connotations. after i finally got the plate i applied for the one on my 97 max which reads CLIMAX. this was the plate i originally applied for and was denied when i got clymax, there was no way they could deny my app for the 97 after that. so now i have them both.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 26
the plate on my 89 max reads CLYMAX. it took three apps to the dmv and a threat of involving a lawyer to get this plate. they said it had sexual connotations. after i finally got the plate i applied for the one on my 97 max which reads CLIMAX. this was the plate i originally applied for and was denied when i got clymax, there was no way they could deny my app for the 97 after that. so now i have them both.

LOL. Nice work!

You guys are lucky having the option of 6 letters on your plates. We only have 5 in Kansas.. Maybe we use fewer letters so the many Kansas illiterates won't get confused trying to figure it out while driving their combines and cause an accident.. :ummm:

We do get seven for autos though.. :(

MNK

When my wife said the ZX11:rocket bike: was not comfy, we agreed to get another bike with a more sit-up style. So we are looking at many different bikes( even tried a Hardly Drivable):confused2:.
When she said I looked right on the V-Max, we sat on it for a while and I told her we would get a nother seat and a back rest, she was sold. Soooooo I bought the bike " 4NOVA".
Who could turn down a woman who picked a Max:banana:
Lew

My '85 Max is "ZILLA" - for obvious reasons!
2002 RoadStar is "RICE" - just to piss off the HD(tm) riders as I pass them!
Wifeys 2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 is "NOPCKL" - anyone old enough to remember Arlo Guthrie's "The Motorcycle Song" will get that one!

i had to bring this up from the dead.... i just got my new plate. MJLNR. i tried unsuccessfully to get MR NST for a plate and finally settled on MJLNR.

so you ask, what the hell does that say? my last name is Bjorklund, im very nordic and enjoy norse mythology. so MJLNR, or mjolnir (myuh-oll-neer) is Thor's battle hammer. Its the most powerful weapon in nordic mythology. I figure its a suiting plate.

my fj cruiser says TNKA TY (tonka toy)
my old 67 impala SS says SMK SHO (smoke show) i was the burnout king in high school, (between class toker and re-rubberizing the parking lot... lol)

peace,
evan....

Attachments

• sspx0190.jpg
    sspx0190.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 7
  • fj.jpg
    fj.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 7
  • MVC-554S.JPG
    MVC-554S.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14
I didn't put alot of thought in mine, they're nice and simple.

My truck - KJSRAM
The Vmax - KJSMAX

My VMax personalized tag is 2 TIME.

Really has nothing to do with a VMax; it's a Purple Heart license plate, and I have two Purple Hearts.

I know a lot of policemen are ex military.
I thought that since I ride a VMax; I might get an (ex military) policeman to "cut me a little slack" someday. I'm shameless when it comes to getting a warning, instead of a $100.00 ticket, and points on my license.

Don't laugh: it worked with my pickup truck!
My plates on it are also Purple Heart plates ........ 2 TIMER.

Jester 42

See avatar....
mulled over a few choices, liked the "v4 psycho" the best, DMV approved it. NY gets 6 letters though.

Back