Phone holder

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I kept looking for a holder for my smart phone to attach to my handlebars & everything I looked at was $ 60-70 bucks. I guess I am a cheap ass & kept digging & found this & figured I would give it a shot. http://www.ebay.com/itm/400481262348?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 I have only road about 50 miles with it on there but it seems to do fine so far & is easy to switch from bike to bike.

Had one like that on mine, don't get too froggy because your phone WILL fly out of it...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Not wheelie proof enough for me.:biglaugh:

Not wheelie proof enough for me.:biglaugh:

Not just wheelies you gotta worry about, mine flew out when I was topping 3'rd gear but I got extremely lucky and my phone bounced off of me and slid down my leg and landed right above the middle gear cover... Shoulda went and bought a lotto ticket after that one! lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I bought one on eBay that is a case with plastic see-thru cover that is waterproof. Clamps on the handlebar. Has a small hole on the bottom to attach the 12V power cable. Touch screen function works through the clear cover. Cost $15.20 including shipping on 3/23/11. Vendor was gpslot. Designed for GPS but phone works also.

I have used RAM stuff for years. Really good quality. They also make a waterproof case for GPS/Phones that uses the RAM mounts. Touch screen works, etc. Completely seals the phone from water, dust, etc. Go to their web site and check out what is available. I prefer the waterproof cases for my phone but used the snap on case for my waterproof GPS unit. Many choices but much more expensive than the one I previously mentioned.

I guess I got lucky the first 50 miles yall got me worried now. I have an old phone I might put in there for a while now just to check it out more. I been sick & not much up for riding right now any way so it might be a while before I can check it again

I had to get Shala SOMETHING - the last time she lost hers on the hwy, I nearly got run down by the cars as I had quickly parked on the shoulder and threw my body into traffic to save it from being run over.

Time before that, it came bouncing back at me while doing 70 in the AR twisties, took an awkward bounce, and nearly hit me in the head as it disintegrated into little pieces.

I personally, don't carry one of the darn things.

Back