Photoshop, Artist, ? Pic wanter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
I am asking anyone with drawing, photoshop, etc skills. to put me a pic together so i can get it put on a cake for one of our South Central rallies.
what i am looking for is to have a new vmax and a old vmax facing each other, sharing the same front wheel. One front wheel with 2 sets of forks going to each bike. get the idea? want to put it on a cake. Jpg would be good with high quality.
thanks
Michael Hansen
South Central

Something like this?

vmaxmerge.jpg

Took him a WHOLE half an hour!!!!!!:biglaugh:

:worthy:

that is awesome. Can you send me a jpg of it so i can clean up the background and add some wording?
Thinking of
yamaha V-max
25 years of muscle

like that.
Michael Hansen
e-mail addy
train460 AT earthlink dot net

thanks

that is awesome. Can you send me a jpg of it so i can clean up the background and add some wording?
Thinking of
yamaha V-max
25 years of muscle

like that.
Michael Hansen
e-mail addy
train460 AT earthlink dot net

thanks

Just right click on the image and save.

for those who don't have photoshop you can always google Paint.net.
It's free, light alternative to photoshop with possibility of layering and some effects.
I can also import psd files.

I don't use photoshop, I use an old copy of paint shop pro, I think the version is #7, and Coreldraw version 8.

GIMP is an open source (ie FREE!) version of Photoshop if you want to check that out.

I don't have the patience or skills to do that stuff, but admire those that do!:punk:

+1......I have no artistic ability whatsoever........my stick figures are hard to recognize........:bang head:

Latest posts

Back