Picked her up!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remtlm

Reaction score
:biglaugh:
damm!!...tell me how do you keep your license with this bike??...just drove it home 130 miles..and addicting isnt even close!! its worse than crack!....

:biglaugh:
damm!!...tell me how do you keep your license with this bike??...just drove it home 130 miles..and addicting isnt even close!! its worse than crack!....

That about sums it up right there!! :clapping::punk:

And people wonder why they only get 25mpg on a vmax! Hard to resist cranking that throttle!!

Wow...that's bad even by Max standards....you must have it pinned like 99% of the time. Even when I'm in hooligan mode and going between about 90-140 on the highway I still get 28-32 or so. 28 was my lowest ever, and it probably was at WOT or near it for 75% of the tank.

But yeah....that v-boost kick just doesn't get old.

I took a test ride on a Gen II and got pulled over while I was doing 15 mph. The owner looked like me acording to the COP and he had lost his license..:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Prick got out of his car with his hand on his Gun....:ummm:

Wow...that's bad even by Max standards....you must have it pinned like 99% of the time. Even when I'm in hooligan mode and going between about 90-140 on the highway I still get 28-32 or so. 28 was my lowest ever, and it probably was at WOT or near it for 75% of the tank.

But yeah....that v-boost kick just doesn't get old.

wot ? that would be what i call the ON position.

wow im worried, the last time i was on a bike i spent 5 months in jail(cbr954) and i just got a max 5 days ago.

even that, they wouldn't lock u up for 5 months would they? i guess i'm thinking its your first offense.

Back