Pics of those M/C billet covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naughtyG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by naughtyG
Today I got my billet M/C covers in the post, so I went ahead and installed them, taking the opportunity to bleed my clutch and brakes.

Didn't take any pics yet, but here they are on fleabay - for only $20 in polished alu or matt black:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-...5482QQtcZphoto

NG, when u get some real life pic's i'd like to see them... on both my vmax's the brake fluid always makes the m/c's look like shit and i'd be interested to see if those set off the bike a bit.

Garrett

Here ya go m8 - pics of those M/C covers in the black finish. :eusa_dance:

And yes, I know I need to respray my M/C bodies at some point too.. :biglaugh:

Attachments

• P1040371.jpg
    P1040371.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 30
  • P1040376.jpg
    P1040376.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 26
  • P1040378.jpg
    P1040378.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 23
  • P1040381.jpg
    P1040381.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 24
They look good for the money. Take care though, I've bought 2 sets now off of Ebay. The first set were chrome. Looked great, polished them 2 times and the copper started showing through. The second set were polished aluminum. They've held up nicely but of course, require regular polishing.

Originally Posted by naughtyG
Today I got my billet M/C covers in the post, so I went ahead and installed them, taking the opportunity to bleed my clutch and brakes.

Didn't take any pics yet, but here they are on fleabay - for only $20 in polished alu or matt black:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-...5482QQtcZphoto

NG, when u get some real life pic's i'd like to see them... on both my vmax's the brake fluid always makes the m/c's look like shit and i'd be interested to see if those set off the bike a bit.

Garrett

Here ya go m8 - pics of those M/C covers in the black finish. :eusa_dance:

And yes, I know I need to respray my M/C bodies at some point too.. :biglaugh:

naughty.. very nice indeed. we'll have to check back in a few weeks and see how they're holding up eh? I like the look tho. Since i'm trying to put more black on my bike i have only seen the chrome ones on fleabay and these could be a nice addition...

thanks for the pics bro!

Latest posts

Back