Pics of voodoo 4 into 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandy klock

Reaction score
I'm interested in this pipe but in pics it appears the rear cylinder front tube intersection on left side is restricted. Does anyone have pics? Contacted voodoo, they were no help. THANKS

I do sell Voodoo's and have a few pics but maybe not enough for you to get the info you're looking for.

Attachments

• 20190101_130209.jpg
    20190101_130209.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 92
  • VEVMXI5S-3.jpg
    VEVMXI5S-3.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Voodoo 4-1.jpg
    Voodoo 4-1.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 96
Brother Sean; the third pic shows the left side where rear cylinder joins, does that joint look bad to you? It appears to enter transition tube at a angle.

You may be reading way too much into header design. The main thing to look for is that all 4 converge into at least 2 pairs if not all into one. This will help scavenging. The second thing is pipe diameter of the primaries. The smaller size like stock is great for torque but not peak power. The aftermarket is almost all 1-5/8". There is larger that can be custom made for stock and most bigger bore builds the larger pipes lose more low end then they gain up top.
ALL of the aftermarket systems make similar power and no one brand sticks out as being a number one to have.

I understand header design and don't want to start with a header that has a built in flaw (pipe joint restriction). I would just get a kerker if they were near price of voodoo. The voodoo 4 into 2 looks good, but I would rather have 4 into 1. If you have one there can you take a pic of the joint in question? Thanks Brother.

I don't have one on hand to get you a picture. Perhaps a member here can get that for you? I can tell you that in dyno testing there was no brand that stuck out as making more then another. 4-1 and 4-2's alike of all brands make so similar as to be the same. The slip-on's don't typically make any more power over stock (and the Cobra's lose power).

I installed a voodoo 4 into 1 system yesterday. I love the way it pairs the cylinders. It just my be me, but it feels like I have gained some low end torque over my old kerker system.

You will never really feel the difference by adding any exhaust onto the bike. Most people never EVER fell any difference because gains, if any, are negligible and on paper only. Considering the VMax has so much HP and Torque, all youre really doing is changing the look and sound of the bike.

I had a Harley years ago and got sick of adding crap to it to increase performance. Now, the bikes I buy dont need performance upgrades.

You will never really feel the difference by adding any exhaust onto the bike. Most people never EVER fell any difference because gains, if any, are negligible and on paper only. Considering the VMax has so much HP and Torque, all youre really doing is changing the look and sound of the bike.

I had a Harley years ago and got sick of adding crap to it to increase performance. Now, the bikes I buy dont need performance upgrades.
I disagree completely since my Kerker added 10% or more it was easy to tell the difference. Sorry about your experience.

The gen 2 responds very very well to a full header (Hindle) and a reflash. More then 10% power gain and significantly faster drag strip times. So far mine has made it down to 9.09 @ 143 mph (not all from the header but some lighter parts too).

Latest posts

Back