Pizza Run II spy photo?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
pizzarun.jpg

:rofl_200:

thanks man. thanks. cancel me for th epizza run II if thats how yall are showing up. unless thats timmy. i just assume thats his normal riding attire!

SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JESUS!!!!! Warn a man before you post something that horrific!!!!!! Dan-o if this is the type of run you put on count me out:rofl_200:

dude i dont know what to say, i dropped the computer and ran away from it as fast as i could. riding gear is not just for your safety but the safety of others that have to watch you ride, case in point.....

who took the "puker" smiley away?? :confused2::confused2:

I was gonna dose the page with them.....just when I needed them most.....................

Alright something needs to be done to bring things back into balance here.

Check out the attachements.

Attachments

• 15-nude-get-on-motorcycle.jpg
    15-nude-get-on-motorcycle.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 59
  • nekid bike.jpg
    nekid bike.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 58
besides mike, 10 points to who can name which movie photo #2 is from?? you shouldn't have to think about it too hard.

Well, while Danny is the organizer of the Brownie Run, serving up the 2010 version this year, it was Kaboom that organized the Pizza Run. It looked like a fine event too!
I don't think he has anything in mind for the second annual Pizza Run like what Jayhawk posted. Besides that terrain looks alot like what might be found in Texas. Hmm, I wonder if this is what those guys that can ride all year around do to when they want to do something different? Hopefully it's not from his personal photo album!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Easy Rider? Def saw the movie and, of course, remember the chick! :biglaugh:
Are ya sure about that Danno???? a chick wearing her b-day suit, think you remember which chick it was? kinda distracting dont you think?

Back