plane crash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Just heard breaking news about the airbus crash in the French alps. The Co-pilot locked the pilot out and ran the plane into the ground on purpose. Black box recorder had the pilot banging on the door to get in. At this time, there is no mention of terrorist activity, but deliberate.

Just heard breaking news about the airbus crash in the French alps. The Co-pilot locked the pilot out and ran the plane into the ground on purpose. Black box recorder had the pilot banging on the door to get in. At this time, there is no mention of terrorist activity, but deliberate.

I guess even airline pilots can be psychopaths. :bang head:

The co pilot had only 630 hours. Talk about a big asse screwup, gonna be some intense scrutiny world wide, plus new rules, video in the cabin, live telemetry.
Question is, what new religion did this guy have?
I say Muslim till proved innocent.

The co pilot had only 630 hours. Talk about a big asse screwup, gonna be some intense scrutiny world wide, plus new rules, video in the cabin, live telemetry.
Question is, what new religion did this guy have?
I say Muslim till proved innocent.

Absolutely had the same thoughts. That's who does this:bang head:

They need to check the co pilots bank account.
As it appears its murder suicide, was it an assassination attempt?
Family gets $$$$$$$ if he dive bombs into the Alps.

My gaydar has a bleep, 28 years old, had a picture of the Golden Gate bridge on his Facebook.

Getting revenge on a jilted lover?
Got dumped by a partner?
630 hours?
Sounds really odd.

To me, the hours he has, is the big red flag. They will learn to fly good enough to get into a position to act.

If it's another Mooslum act of terrorism, why wouldn't this particular freak try to land that big bird into a busy part of town, instead out in the middle of nowhereville? Can't wait to hear addt'l details on this one.

If it's another Mooslum act of terrorism, why wouldn't this particular freak try to land that big bird into a busy part of town, instead out in the middle of nowhereville? Can't wait to hear addt'l details on this one.

That was brought up on my local radio station. maybe his only opportunity to do this was when the pilot left the cockpit. Just happened to be where he was. I guess he could have kept it in the air until he hit a population. Can't use logic when discussing insanity.

I just heard that they found of all things the video card of a passengers cell phone showing the last 14 seconds before the right wing clipped the mountain and then nothing, they say it was from a passenger in the rear if the plane, with sounds of the door being assaulted by the pilot and "My God" in different languages.
That has to be utterly horrific, and frankly i hope it does NOT go mainstream.
Just the odds of finding something like that in all that debris is unreal.

This is not a terrorist act, he commited suicide with 150 people behind him!!
He had a depression some years ago during his teaching...
One day before the crash he got a work stop bill from his personnal doctor, he throwed it in his trash (german police find it in his home) and didn't talk about it to his company and went to work!
Last minutes in the plane were terrific, the CVR recorded people and pilot voices behind the door!! He never answered anything, only a regular breathing...

I don't give it any attention whatsoever as that is what he was looking for-
He said everyone will know my name and i haven't clue what it is nor do i care.:banned:

Just imagine all the indignities of going through TSA security, the glowering inspection, the profiling, the examinations, the restrictions and yet they just wave people through like this every day, every minute of the day. God only knows how many more are out there with or without suicide by depression, bad enough there was the foreign terrorists, now the supposedly most trysted are suddenly not so trustworthy.
I swear i am finishing my pilots license and will just buy my own plane.

Back