Planet Vmax, the Land of the UFO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty that was the thing, the main thing, that turned me and a lot of other people off. I also had a couple of nice conversations with Jon, bought some of his stuff and never had an issue. But he said a lot of nasty things, and things that were flat out lies about people that I like and respect. The way he handled many issues was ridiculously immature, and terrible business practice. I don't have the makeup to look past stuff like that.....after seeing this bad side of him several times, I decided to never to buy anything from UFO again.

Though I will say I ve seen the same retaliatory from other competing vendors back at him.

To be honest, I wasn't there, I don't know who threw the first low blow and how it proceeded after that. But it was by far NOT one sided......

Todd

Since Jon Cornell's passing I have been talking with Mike Lee who is the behind the scenes person at Planet Vmax. I have had nothing but good conversations and relations with him. As for how they do business these days, I cannot reflect upon that since I have never purchased from them past or now present. I just I have had a pleasant detailed conversations since Jon's passing earlier this year. I agree just give them a shot with a smaller order and see how it goes....

Good luck....

I will do that Patmax. I think I am going to try PlanetVmax in hopes that they deliver good. The place has a got a bad rap over the years, but if their stuff is good, then I see no reason not to give them some good PR and help their business out.

I have all of Jon's stuff on my '10 turn signals plate elimatior taillight I love it !!!

I'm going to do that soon, I cannot stand the factory rear fender. I also want to get the yellow LED's on the radiator covers for the front turn signals.

i have all except mirrors on my bike and i love it !!! great stuff great quality and i wouldnt trade it for anything else. very nice craftsmanship.

makes the bike look clean and i get looks and people taking photos of my vmax asking WTF is that thing LOL
This thread is a bit dated and some of the links here appear to have shuttered since. Anyone have a recommendation how I might still be able to find those radiator turn signals OR whatever was the more favorable alternate? Thanks!

Last edited:
This tread is a bit dated and some of the links here appear to have shuttered since. Anyone have a recommendation how I might still be able to find those radiator turn signals OR whatever was the more favorable alternate? Thanks!
I MIGHT have the components to make these around here if you want to DIY a kit yourself. Email me at [email protected]

Back