Please help abused motorcycles!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See attached PM with my c/c and bank acct. info....feel free to withdraw any and all funds you feel are necessary to accomplish this most worthy of missions....I look forward to the periodic progress reports! :clapping:

See attached PM with my c/c and bank acct. info....feel free to withdraw any and all funds you feel are necessary to accomplish this most worthy of missions....I look forward to the periodic progress reports! :clapping:

Hey Danny, got it! Wow!!! I wasn't expecting so much, so early in the project. This will go far in restoring some of these old classic pieces of history. Muchos grassyass. (still working on my Spanish)

Hey Danny, got it! Wow!!! I wasn't expecting so much, so early in the project. This will go far in restoring some of these old classic pieces of history. Muchos grassyass. (still working on my Spanish)

Well there's a good laugh to start the day!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oh....it's my wife's c/c info but she won't mind (I don't think :ummm:)....nah, she won't mind a bit! :punk:

Ok that video was damn funny! Loved the "I'm fabulous!" one. I feel bad now for actually liking cafe racers and pipeburn.com :(. I'm gonna delete my project bike thread now before I'm shamed out of the forums!

Latest posts

Back