Pod filters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katusoittaja

Reaction score
Hello and gud day

What kind of different filters is it possible to use?
I mean, most people seem to use K&N filters.
Uni filters?

I have even been planning to make scoops workable.
Has anyone done this?

Also question about the breather assembly.
If I would happen to use something else than K&N filters, how would I make the breather assembly? Discard? Maybe try to make something myself?

Lots of questions, too little time.

I have even been planning to make scoops workable.
Has anyone done this?

Yes, have a look here and here

Also question about the breather assembly.
If I would happen to use something else than K&N filters, how would I make the breather assembly? Discard? Maybe try to make something myself?

You can:
  • Remove the breather (messy)
  • Route it into a catch tank (less messy but needs emptying)
  • Buy the Dynojet S7 breather which is (IMHO) cheap and nasty for the price. The Oil filler adaptor is OK though.
  • Make your own which is what I did after junking the DJ jobbie.

Secret inner workings of the MM air oil separator as fited for the flatslides.

d3f1642e1fd96ce7a5572a5ad8439004de7ac260.jpg

0223651f2c8714f4da1f6900e855ad6f6965edb9.jpg

23426a02d71e6d08605e70a4398385ca85a5bfa8.jpg

So. I have been wondering this. One hose comes from oil breather thing, between from and rear cylinders. Two come from front air pods. And one goes to oil filler cap. How is it inside, can anyone give me picture of stage 7 dynojet breather?
Because I really dislike the look of it, so I don't really wanna use it.
So If I understood correct, there is oil catch tank and oil breather assembly thing.
What I would like is to make breather thing or modify catch tank to work as one.
Was thinking more like this (and modify it to my use) :
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Silv..._9&btsid=668473c2-4c8a-47f1-9866-87a3fc5ed536

Back