Poker anyone ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone plays online poker. I play at Full Tilt and my user name is " cannon jack " so if you want to hook up on a table let me know. If I'm going to loose my chips, I'd rather loose them to someone on the forum....hehehe.

It's just for fun guys. No real money. It maybe good for a laugh. Maybe a poker night, or day every once in a while would be kinda cool. Anybody in for it ? :smoke000:

Hey Robb I play full Tilt sometimes, just for free too.
I haven't been playing much lately though with all the Holiday crap to deal with and the nice weather to ride in.
My ID is the same as here... 82ndCowboy
I'll look for you when I do get a chance to play.

Right on !

We see what kind of a response we get. There has gotta be 15 to 25 atleast who play. Texas Hold'em is so big because of all the tv coverage it's been getting. If any of ya work nights like I do, I will also play for an hour or so in the morning just let me know.

Or just post where you play and your username. Let us know at what time of the day do you usually play at. When I go I usually look for people I know to play with. I know that I don't actually know you guys, but it's better than total strangers. You can pm me or email me if ya like as well.

82ndcowboy, let me know when you play and I'll see ya there if I can. ( trust me I'll make the effort )

Yeah I went in and added notes to your name , so I will look for you when I do play, which lately is not very much. But eventually I'll get back in there more often. I play Texas Hold'em in a weekly tournament on Tuesday nights at The Captain and The Cowboy, in Apopka, FL.

Played last night for a few hours. Just a little 5/10. Yes, I looked for ya as well. I used to have 80K built up, lost my marbles and lost it all. It's one of those games that is love/hate kinda thing. Stopped playing, so I'm starting over. But when your bored - it's a great time filler. I'm very disappointed from the response. It doesn't cost ya a cent people ! Sign up, it's ez. You don't even really have to know how to play. You loose your money - you just go get more...

Last edited:
Back