Poker Run, Sat., 9/29

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YGETV8

Reaction score
This is for a husband and wife that used to work for me and they have BOTH developed cancer:

Benefit & Poker Run for Harley and Chris Matheny
Sept. 29th
American Legion (312 Broadway St., Colona, IL)

Check in from 11am-1pm

Route:

American Legion-Colona, IL
Blue Port Junction-Davenport, IA
Light House (Fairport Landing)-Fairport, IA
Ducky's-Andalusia, IL
Crabby's-Coal Valley, IL
Stooge's-Orion, IL
American Legion-Colona, IL

Last bike in by 5pm. $10 per hand, purchase as many as you like. All cards will be drawn at the American Legion at the end. 50/50 drawing, raffles, food, friends and lots of fun!

Donations can be made at any Valley Bank location in the QCs in care of Chris and Harley Matheny.

Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Jay

Sorry but I can't. Taking the boat out of the water and winterizing it this weekend. I have heard horrible things about poker runs anyway. I don't want to ride near anyone drinking alcohol and riding...:whistlin:

Sorry but I can't. Taking the boat out of the water and winterizing it this weekend. I have heard horrible things about poker runs anyway. I don't want to ride near anyone drinking alcohol and riding...:whistlin:

I hear ya. I went on my first one last week, and we just rode place to place with our small core group. Even then, myself and the two guys that I usually ride with pretty much made our own smaller pack because we are used to each others' riding style/habits.

Back